Our next meeting for this year will be held on Saturday 15 October 2016 at 1.30pm at
Meadowbank Community Centre, 29 St Johns Rd, Meadowbank
Ken Chan, Winemaker with an extensive knowledge of the industry, grew up in the wine industry and it became his life time career.
Ken will give a talk on a range of topics, such as
1. Wines and what it is made from
2. Natures gift of the grape vines
3. How wines are made, from ancient times
4. Main types of wines today
5. Suggested paring of wine with food
6. The health benefits of wines
7. Totara’s contribution to NZ’s Wine Industry
Please bring along friends and neighbours to hear this interesting talk.
Afternoon tea will be served